Knowledge level of ACCA qualification is designed to equip the students with the understanding of fundamental accounting principles and concepts to provide them a strong base to proceed further into ACCA qualification
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Entry requirements – To register for ACCA Courses, starting at Knowledge level are
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- Foundation in Accountancy – A candidate can register in FIA without any minimum entry requirements and on completion of FAB, FMA and FFA will be transferred to ACCA and will get exemption from first three papers of ACCA.
ACCA Knowledge module consists of three papers:
Accountant in Business (AB)/Business and Technology (BT)
Management Accounting (MA)
Financial Accounting (FA)
All of the above exams are computer based exams (CBE) and can be taken anytime during the year.
Students get a “Diploma in Accounting and Business” on completion of this level and clearing an online “Foundations in Professionalism” module.
Course Duration: Knowledge module may be completed in three to six month time schedule depending upon students’ competence and commitment.
Course Days: 5 DAYS A WEEK
Course Timings – 9:30AM – 01:00PM
Teaching Hours: 36-40 hours/paper
The students need to register separately with ACCA for taking up examination for respective papers. ACCA conducts two times examinations in a year for papers F5-F9 accordingly and for papers F1-F4 students can take the examination anytime in a year. The examination schedule will be confirmed from the administration department as per ACCA update after the completion of the course for F1-F5 papers (which are CBE papers).
All CBE Paper’s Examination can be taken by students throughout the year for the remaining papers the ACCA will be updating us with the exact dates accordingly only at the specified examination centre.
Candidates should carry their passport/NIN card to the examination centre, without which they are not entitled to write the exam. Anyone who arrives late will not be admitted to the test.
- One time registration fees of NAIRA 30,000/- to be paid to SUN at the time of admission.
- Knowledge Module: NAIRA 450,000/- 3 papers (N150,000/- per paper)
- Fees are subject to 7.5% VAT as applicable
- 2 Passport size photographs
- NIN/Passport/Visa Copy
- Fee as specified in Fee Policy
- For course cancelled by Institution:
- 100% refund of course fee
- For course cancelled by student:
- 25% refund of module fee before the commencement of course.
- No refund of course fee after the commencement of course
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Course and exam dates are subject to change.
- Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
- Conduct of morning batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
- Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CCL for new timings.