Pharmaceutical studies on the solubilization and bioavailability of certain anti rheumatic drugs

Publication Title Name :Pharmaceutical studies on the solubilization and bioavailability of certain anti-rheumatic drugs /
Publication year :Thesis 1980
Publication Address :El-Meshad, Nabil Ahmad I.
Main Category :Sciences
Main & Sub Category :615 Pharmacology & therapeutics - Drugs
Vol :-
Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC)No :615
Article Title :Pharmaceutical studies on the solubilization and bioavailability of certain anti-rheumatic drugs /
Statement of responsibility :Nabil Ahmad I. El-Meshad ; Supervised by A. A. Kassem, S. A. Said.
Place of publication :-
Name of publisher :-
Date of publication :1980.
Publication Extent :286 p. :
Publication Dimensions :28 cm.
Topical term :Drugs.
Leader :00000naa#a2200000uu#4500
ISBN :297595
Original BibID :FLS
Date and time of last modification :20130626120000.0
General informatio :/ c)1980. a)286 p. : b)ill. ; c)28 cm. a)pharmaceutics./ Rheumatism. Said, S. A., / Supervisor. Kassem, A. A., / Supervisor. Cairo University. / Faculty of pharmacy. -Department of pharmaceutics./ a)Rheumatism. a)Kassem, A. A., e)Supervisor. a)Said, S. A., e)Supervisor. a)Cairo University. b)Faculty of pharmacy. b)Department of pharmaceutics./pharmaceutics./a)Drugs./ دراسات صيدلية على اذابة واتاحة بعض العقاقير المستخدمة لعلاج الروماتيزم a)دراسات صيدلية على اذابة واتاحة بعض العقاقير المستخدمة لعلاج الروماتيزم دراسات صيدلية على اذابة واتاحة بعض العقاقير المستخدمة لعلاج الروماتيزم. كثير من المواد الدوائية لعلاج الروماتيزم لها ذائيبة ضئلية فى الماء وتحدث التهابا المعدة المعدة . فى تقصير الوقت الذى تلامس فية هذة المواد الدوائية الغشاء المعدى يقل الاتهاب او يمكن تلافية .هذة المواد الدوائية يلزم صياغتها بحيث تكفل امتصاصا سريعا ان هذة الصياغات سريعة الامتصاص تحسن الاتاحة الحيوية للمادة الدوائية . وتصدر الدراسة فى جزئين . الجزء الاول : الاذابة والاتاحة الحيوية لاوكسى فينبيوتازون تشمل الدراسة فى هذا الجزء على اربعة فصول . الفصل الاول : تاثير المواد ذات النشاط السطحى غير المتانية على تذويب اوكسى فينبيوتازون.الفصل الثانى : تاثير المواد الايدروكسينلية على ذوبان اوكسى فينبيوتازون فى الماء . الفصل الثالث : تاثير تولفيات من مواد ذات نشاط سطحى وجليكولات على اذابة اوكسى فينبيوتازون .الجزء الرابع : تاثير اذابة اوكسى فينبيوتازون على اتاحتة الحيوية .الجزء الثانى :الاذابة والاتاحة اتلحيوية لكيتوفروفين : تشمل الدراسة فى هذا الجزء على اربعة فصول : الفصل الاول تاثير ذات النشاط السطحى غير المتاينة على تذويب كيتوبروفين .الفصل الثانى : تاثير المواد الايدروكسيلية على ذوبان كيتوبروفين فى الماء .تاثير توليفاتمن جليكول ومواد ذات نشاط سطحى على اذابة كيتوبروفين ./a)Most of the known anti-rheumatic drugs have poor water-solubility and a common side effect which is gastro­ intestinal irritation leading to distress. The less time these agents are in contact with the gastrointestinal mucosa, the lower the incidence of this adverse effect. Drugs such as those should be formulated to ensure rapid absorption.Such rapidly-absorbed formulae improve the drug bioavailability by producing a more consistent therapeutic response and diminishing the influence of biological variables on the absorption process. The work presented in this thesis is a contribution to the study of the problem of solubilization and bioavail­ ability of two practically water-insoluble anti-rheumatic drugs; namely oxyphenbutazone and ketoprofen. The study appears in two parts : PART I - SOLUBILIZATION AND BIOAVAILABILITY OF OXYPHENBUTAZONE : This part deals with the solubilization of oxyphenbutazone in presence of :six non-ionic surfactants (Chapter I), hydroxy compounds (Chapter II) and blends of non-ionic surfactants and glycols (Chapter III)./ Thesis (M.S.) - Cairo University. Faculty of pharmacy. Department of pharmaceutics. a)Thesis (M.S.) - Cairo University. Faculty of pharmacy. Department of pharmaceutics. a)Text in English, abstracts in Arabic and English. 1)M 2)ماجستير./ Most of the known anti-rheumatic drugs have poor water-solubility and a common side effect which is gastro­ intestinal irritation leading to distress. The less time these agents are in contact with the gastrointestinal mucosa, the lower the incidence of this adverse effect. Drugs such as those should be formulated to ensure rapid absorption.Such rapidly-absorbed formulae improve the drug bioavailability by producing a more consistent therapeutic response and diminishing the influence of biological variables on the absorption process. The work presented in this thesis is a contribution to the study of the problem of solubilization and bioavail­ ability of two practically water-insoluble anti-rheumatic drugs; namely oxyphenbutazone and ketoprofen. The study appears in two parts : PART I - SOLUBILIZATION AND BIOAVAILABILITY OF OXYPHENBUTAZONE : This part deals with the solubilization of oxyphenbutazone in presence of :six non-ionic surfactants (Chapter I), hydroxy compounds (Chapter II) and blends of non-ionic surfactants and glycols (Chapter III). a)دراسات صيدلية على اذابة واتاحة بعض العقاقير المستخدمة لعلاج الروماتيزم. كثير من المواد الدوائية لعلاج الروماتيزم لها ذائيبة ضئلية فى الماء وتحدث التهابا المعدة المعدة . فى تقصير الوقت الذى تلامس فية هذة المواد الدوائية الغشاء المعدى يقل الاتهاب او يمكن تلافية .هذة المواد الدوائية يلزم صياغتها بحيث تكفل امتصاصا سريعا ان هذة الصياغات سريعة الامتصاص تحسن الاتاحة الحيوية للمادة الدوائية . وتصدر الدراسة فى جزئين . الجزء الاول : الاذابة والاتاحة الحيوية لاوكسى فينبيوتازون تشمل الدراسة فى هذا الجزء على اربعة فصول . الفصل الاول : تاثير المواد ذات النشاط السطحى غير المتانية على تذويب اوكسى فينبيوتازون.الفصل الثانى : تاثير المواد الايدروكسينلية على ذوبان اوكسى فينبيوتازون فى الماء . الفصل الثالث : تاثير تولفيات من مواد ذات نشاط سطحى وجليكولات على اذابة اوكسى فينبيوتازون .الجزء الرابع : تاثير اذابة اوكسى فينبيوتازون على اتاحتة الحيوية .الجزء الثانى :الاذابة والاتاحة اتلحيوية لكيتوفروفين : تشمل الدراسة فى هذا الجزء على اربعة فصول : الفصل الاول تاثير ذات النشاط السطحى غير المتاينة على تذويب كيتوبروفين .الفصل الثانى : تاثير المواد الايدروكسيلية على ذوبان كيتوبروفين فى الماء .تاثير توليفاتمن جليكول ومواد ذات نشاط سطحى على اذابة كيتوبروفين ./ 6)245 c)نبيل أحمد المشد ؛ إشراف سعيد, قاسم./
Cataloging Source :080204s1980####xx#dkj#frmb###000#0#eng#d
DDC No :2)21 a)615
Personal Name :a)El-Meshad, Nabil Ahmad I.
Publication data field :a)Pharmaceutical studies on the solubilization and bioavailability of certain anti-rheumatic drugs / c)Nabil Ahmad I. El-Meshad ; Supervised by A. A. Kassem, S. A. Said.
physical descripti :-
Topical term :-
Language Code :a)EG EULC c)EG EULC a)eng b)eng b)ara
Additional input :-
Author Name :El-Meshad, Nabil Ahmad I.

Featured Article

Related Article

Articles