ISSUANCE & RETURN OF PASSPORT TO/BY STUDENTS
- Normally SUN will not keep any student passport after completing visa process will be on student custody.
- Student upon arrival and completing visa process should sign on an undertaken to resubmit his passport when required to SUN, and he will be fully responsible for any legal issues and fines that may arise for delaying of submitting.
- SUN have the rights to report student absconded as per Nigeria authority’s instructions, if he is not presenting to SUN and not committed study without any valid reason for 7 days.
- Student should seek SUN approval before leaving country if traveling during academic year.
- Student can keep passport with SUN for safe keeping if they wish so, and they can withdrawal by completing Passport Withdrawal Application Form.