School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS)
M.Sc. Computer Science
The use of technology has increased over the years, eventually leading to an increase in demand for Information technology. Nowadays, the IT department is a must for every organization. This programme is designed to groom students with the knowledge and skills in the field of information technology towards protecting and recovering computer systems, networks, devices and programmes from any type of cyber-attack, which has become increasingly sophisticated and evolving danger to your sensitive data. The programme will serve as an attacker method to protect all categories of data from theft and damage. This includes sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, intellectual property, data and governmental/industry information systems.
- The student will develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills in the field of computer science.
- The student will develop effective communication and teamwork skills in the context of computer science.
- The student will attain a high level of technological competence in the field of computer science.
The objectives of M.Sc. Computer Science are:
- Identify and frame complex problems within the realm of computer science.
- Deliver well-structured and engaging oral presentations, showcasing strong focus, excellent time management and effective use of visuals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing various business and computer science applications/tools.