School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS)
M.Sc. Software Engineering
The philosophy of M.Sc. Software Engineering programme focuses on producing graduates who have the required knowledge, skills and competency to research the quality factors in Software Development, and to relate the benefits of Software Quality Assurance in order to use them in small businesses, government sectors and organizations. It provides a broad area for students to do their research in their specialized areas, to record the unbiased and systematic observations, accurate documentation and interpretation of facts and phenomena with a view to generating a body of knowledge.
- Sofware Engineering scholars will be knowledgeable in software engineering principles and their practical applications in organizations.
- The scholars will develop effective communication and teamwork skills in the contexts of software engineering.
- Scholars will attain a high level of technological competence in the field of software engineering.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of software engineering principles and their role in supporting different organizations.
- Deliver well-structured and compelling oral presentations that exhibit strong focus, excellent time management and effective use of visuals.
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing various business and software engineering applications/tools.