Dr Nasiru Mohammed Abdullahi is a Lecturer 1 in the Department of Nursing, School of Basic Medical Science (SBMS), Skyline University, Nigeria. He obtained a PhD. in Nursing from Singhania University Rajasthan India, MSc. in Mental Health and Psychiatry Nursing from Adesh University Punjab India and B.NSc from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Nigeria. He specializes in Mental Health Nursing with a research interest in Adolescence Psychiatry and Substance Abuse..
He has about 8 years of experience in clinical, academic teaching and research in diverse areas of Nursing and has held several academic leadership positions at Edo State University including Head of the Department of Nursing, 100 level Course Adviser, Faculty Representative and University Admission Committee, Chairman Departmental Induction Committee. He has participated in curriculum development for Nursing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences at Edo State University, Edo. Other roles and responsibilities he has held in academic leadership earlier are:
- Departmental Course Allocation Officer
- Faculty representation at the Center for International Exchange
- Member Examination Malpractice Committee
- Examination Officer Department of Nursing
- Undergraduate Research/Seminar Coordinator
- Membership of communique Development Committee for NMCN