She has over 25 years of experience in teaching, research in the subject areas of economics and entrepreneurship and it also includes 10 years of experience in academic leadership. She has held positions like Principal, Director, Chairperson Student Affairs, and Chairperson-Gender Sensitization Committee in reputed academic institutions in India during her past employment. She has taught in prominent colleges affiliated to Andhra University, ICFAI Group, and GITAM University in India. During the period she has taken various initiatives in the areas of student empowerment, design and plan of social responsibility activities, intellectual capital building, capacity building and institutional development.
Additional roles and responsibilities handled over these years in the areas of academic leadership:
- Research Guidance and adjudication
- Student engagement, empowerment and Development Activities
- Resource person for FDPs/MDPs/Consultancy
- Content Development, curriculum design and Program Designing
- Involved in various value added outbound activities like community development activities,
- Social projects and summer internship projects for both faculty and students.
Publications and Research experience: She has a unique mix of disciplines in her research works and her research revolves around sustainable development. Her major research works are in the areas of environmental economics, sustainable development goals and social entrepreneurship. She has above 15 international research papers publication in her credit and attended many international conferences.