Nitin Anand was born on 23rd July 1980 in India. He earned a post-graduate degree in Business Administration from National American University.
He is currently the Executive Director & Board Member of Skyline University College (SUC) and other company within the Group. He has been involved with SUC since he graduated. He has provided his expertise and utmost dedication for the smooth operations of the organization for the last 16 years and successfully contributed in implementation of key strategies to the growth and success of SUC. For these, at a very young age, he has gained the respect and renown not only from the higher and school level education sector but also to the business world here and abroad. Similarly, he has also involved in Real Estate venture locally & internationally.
He is also involved in Skyline Group as a Group Director which operates in various education, real estate, consultancy and industries activities in Middle East, India, Africa, US & Canada. He has been instrumental in the diversification of the group into manufacturing industry and F & B sector and now expanding its group interest in education in Asia & Africa specifically in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Rwanda and various real estate projects in US & Canada. The group under his directives has initiated projects in various countries in difference areas.
The Group is currently expanding its operations in Africa region. Our first university project in Nigeria, Skyline University Nigeria (SUN), the first Private University in the state of Kano, has obtained full university status from National Universities Commission (NUC) Nigeria on 10th May 2018 and started its official operation on 19th July 2018. First batch will commence on 8th October 2018 for Academic Year 2018-2019.
The following are the Group’s future projects in Nigeria as per the 5-year strategic plan:
- Education sector: School in Abuja with international curriculum.
- Hospitality sector: The group has already acquired land for 5 star hotel and wellness resort in various part of Nigeria.
- F & B sector: The group is already focusing on bringing international F & B chain as well as setting up their own brand in high end restaurants.
- Health care sector: On the later part of 5 year strategic plan, the group intend to open state of the art hospital as well as chain that will be linked to the medical school at the university
- Skyline University College, Sharjah, UAE
- Bell Pepper Consultants, Dubai, UAE
- Delhi Developers & Real Estate, Dubai, UAE
- Blend Polymer Industries, SAIF Zone, UAE
- Skyline International Group Limited
- Skyline Group of Companies Ltd, Nigeria
- Skyline University, Nigeria
- Skyline International Tourism & Hospitality Ltd., Nigeria
- Skyline General Trading and Consultancy Ltd., Nigeria
- Skyline Agro-Allied Services Ltd., Nigeria
Gen Next Indian 2014 Award – For the outstanding Values, Dedication and Commitment to Excellence from Xponent Media.
Education Researcher Award by Alleem Achievers Award by 15th December 2016