The Corporate Affairs Office is responsible for building long term relationships with corporate establishments to integrate the academics and industry for mutual benefit including placements and internships, Guest Lecture & Technical Visits, Scholarships for company employees, participation in MDPs and Conferences etc. It enters into agreements (MoUs) with the companies to explore possibilities of collaboration in the fields of enriching the curriculum, providing industrial inputs to the students, training for industry professionals, participating in panel discussions and community development. It also engages in identifying the industrial training needs and knowledge, skills & competencies expected from the students ready for the employment market.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To create brand awareness of SUN among the corporates.
- To enter agreements with Universities & Polytechnics by signing MoUs and Articulations
- To provide placement & networking opportunities for SUN Students
- To enhance industry technical visit of SUN Students
- Embassies & Consulates MOU
- To promote the Centre of Continuous Learning (CCL) & Management Development Programmes (MDP) for Industry Training