Registrars' Brief Profile:
THE REGISTRAR’S MESSAGE
It is indeed an honor to be part of this great citadel of learning that is anchored on ”Knowledge, Skills and Value based Education”.
Skyline university Nigeria (SUN) being the first private University in Kano and one of the best in Northern Nigeria, has put in place modern facilities and resources to ease learning and research necessary for the smooth running of any university aspiring to have sustainable academic excellence of international repute. SUN also have sufficiency in qualified and dedicated staff, with a rich culture of sincerity of purpose and team work, coupled with effective skills and expertise that will make its products efficiently meet the requirements of the global competitive market.
As the Registrar, I will diligently serve Skyline University Nigeria to the best of my ability in line with the vision and goals that led to its establishment, for the benefit of our immediate community and Nigeria as a whole.
Mr. Ahmed Mohammed Abdullahi.
Skyline University Nigeria.
Mr. Ahmed Mohammed Abdullahi assumed duty in Skyline University Nigeria (SUN) as Registrar on 1st September 2023. Prior to his appointment as Registrar, Mr. Abdullahi served Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria for over 16 years, beginning his career as an Administrative Assistant in 2007, then rose through the ranks to Principal Assistant Registrar in 2019.
Mr. Abdullahi holds a Master’s (MPA) in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria. He obtained his Bachelor’s degree; B.Sc. Sociology, and a Diploma in Social Policy and Administration all from Bayero University, Kano (BUK). He is a member of the Association of Nigerian Universities Professional Administrators (ANUPA).
He is happily married, with children.
- Housing and Passages Officer in charge of expatriate staff at ABU, Zaria: 2007 – 2011.
- Desk Officer (HRD, ABU Zaria): Appointment & Promotion of both Senior and Junior Staff, confirmation, Placement and Upgrade/Review (as the case may be). 2011 – 2019.
- Assistant Secretary of ABU at 50: 2011 – 2012.
- Served at the Secretariat of Review of ABU Guidelines. 2012 – 2019.
- Faculty Officer; Faculty of Clinical Sciences, ABU, Zaria: 2019 – 2020.
- Assistant Institute Secretary, National Animal Production Research Institute (NAPRI), ABU, Zaria. 2020 – 2021.
- Institute Secretary, Institute for Development, Research and Training (IDRT), ABU, Zaria: 2021 – 2022.
- Assistant Division Secretary, Division of Agricultural Colleges (DAC), ABU, Zaria: 2022 – 2023.