This course aims to provide students with the basic knowledge and confidence to be able to hold conversations with individuals where Chinese Mandarin is concerned. The course will provide you with the skills to be able to read and understand basic texts as well as write your own.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
This is an open access certification Programme where there is no prerequisite requirements to register, however minimum 16 year old are preferable.
This certification Programme helps in developing the language skills and have a basic conversation in Chinese mandarin language for the professionals, traders and businessmen involved in transacting with Chinese individuals.
• Introductions, Origin and overview of Chinese languages
• Personal information
• Communication etiquettes
• Introduction to Chinese characters
Chinese Cultural Studies;
• Day to day life in China
• Chinese foods
• Occupations and hobbies in China
• Course Duration: 3 Months (12 Weeks/48Hrs of blended learning)
• Course Days: Weekdays & Weekends
• Course Timings: TBU
As the course progresses the respective faculty member will conduct the practical interactive sessions as well as the assessments accordingly.
– N200,000/- (For complete Programme)
– The fees is inclusive of registration fees and tuition fees only
– Additionally the cost of Physical books will be paid by student
– The fees is subject to change and non-refundable
Last date to register
– One week prior to start of course
1. 2 Passport size photographs
2. International Passport/NIN/National Identity
3. Fee as specified in Fee Policy
4. Minimum Secondary School Certificate (Not mandatory)
– For course cancelled by Institution:
o 100% refund of course fee
– For course cancelled by student:
o 10% of the total fees will be deducted before the commencement of course
o No refund after the commencement of course
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Course schedule and assessment dates are subject to change.
• Conduct of classes is subject to minimum number of students enrolled.
• Conduct of batches is subject to minimum number of students enrolled. In case of cancellation of either of the batches, registered students would be shifted to available batch. Student should refer to fee refund policy, in case he/she is not willing to shift the batch.
• Courses offered during holy month of Ramadan would have different timings. Student should contact administration/CCL for new timings.